If you have ever worked with Shopify in the past, you must have answered one question. Which are the Best Shopify Apps? At present, almost 1,000,000 online businesses are using the following Apps to carry out the operations of their store.
On having a look at the Shopify app store, it is very easy to elaborate on how can these best Shopify apps help you to launch a new online store. They help you as a helping hand to automate the sales and make the shipping process easier. They help you with many marketing activities that might consume a lot of your time. Moreover, these Best Shopify Apps help you in increasing sales beyond the manual level.
But before jumping to the conclusion, let’s understand your Shopify App Store in a much better way.
The Shopify app store has everything that you may need. It has countless solutions for the vendors for enhancing the conversion rate and marketing the product.
Once, if you will go through the Shopify reviews, this podium has crashed out the competition with the modular interface and extensive support system. There is no comparison to the Shopify apps as they are easier to install and use, as compared to any other apps. And as you might have heard, you must go with the Best Shopify apps for your online growth.
But that in mind, It’s also not easy to choose “Best Shopify apps” from a pound of thousands in the store. To help you with it, we present you with a list of Top 15 Best Shopify apps to increase sales in 2020.
Additionally, to make it easier for you to understand, we have further divided these best Shopify apps into sub-categories. Hence you can now bookmark this page and refer to this again and again, whenever you start building your online store.
Now without wasting any time, Here is a list of Best Shopify apps free, as well as paid to increase your sale online.
1. Hubspot CRM
(marketing and automation)
Hubspot CRM, as you might already know is among the best Shopify apps in the store. It is a go-to app for all that organizing, tracking, and cherishing your leads and the users. It is a whole free app as you don’t have to pay a single penny for using it in your business.
The HubSpot CRM Shopify synchronizes your online business data into the Hubspot. After that, use it for personalizing and automating your marketing campaigns. You can get your HubSpot CRM with the help of the HubSpot Shopify App Store.
HubSpot built an integration for Shopify that brings the inbound to your marketing mix. With the help of this integration you can so the following:
- Connect your specific Shopify store to Hubspot.
- Analyze your data to Shopify in HubSpot.
- Automates in syncing products, contacts, and orders.
- Helps in segmenting the contacts based on products.
- Automates the eCommerce campaigns.
As mentioned above, it comes under the category of free apps from Shopify. But there are chances that external charges may apply. These external charges get generated and billed by the externals. It will never appear on the Shopify invoice.
Oberlo is a dropshipping app. It helps many of the vendors to find the products that should be sold on Shopify. It helps you to find and add products directly into your Shopify store which you can start selling right away. You have not to worry about the inventory as Oberlo handles it for you as you don’t have to look after the warehousing or keeping the inventory at your home.
- You can focus on your marketing more because you won’t be shipping and packing the orders on your own.
- It will be easy for you to extend your product catalog and can offer more to your customers what they demand.
- It will be easy to have many accounts when you are planning to grow your business for your team.
- Communication with suppliers will be easy to ensure the best possible experience for your customers
The pricing of this Shopify app starts from just $4.90 per month. It is the dream of drop shippers. This imports a huge list of products from Aliexpress. So there is no need to worry about the packaging, storage, and shipping. With this, your inventory counts and prices are consistently updated. As well, Oberlo users have access to the Oberlo supply marketplace. They give a host of Benefits such as handpicked suppliers, orders in bulk, and faster time of shipping.
(Marketing and promotion)
Initially, Omnisend came out to be an email marketing solution for the Shopify stores. With time, they added more features such as more channels to the app including messages, push notifications, Facebook messenger, etc.
The updated features and the versatility of the app made it through the list of Best Shopify Apps to increase your sale. With the help of Omnisend, you can start the marketing automation using their prebuilt workflow for communicating with the customers across almost all the channels.
- You get benefited from the workflow from multiple channels such as push notifications, emails, SMS, etc in just one marketing automation workflow.
- Booming segmentations based on emails and shopping behaviors will enable you to deliver more specific messages to your targeted customers.
- Google and Facebook ad syncing will allow you to retarget your customers again.
There are free plans available for you and with that, there is a variety of paid plans as well ranging from $13 to $80 per month which is billed annually. Plans for enterprise with the custom price are also available.
Printful is one of the best Shopify apps for the print on demand marketplace. It works as an on-demand dropshipping app for Shopify.
If you are thinking of having your own clothing company. But did not have time to create your clothes from scratch, Printful is the best companion for you.
You can use it to create your own customized clothing for your customers. In addition, the app offers an easy print-on-demand dropshipping with the fulfilled warehousing. Moreover, you can easily access your order-creation at the warehouse.
- There will be total control over your profit. You can set a retail price, and whatever remains will be your profit.
- Free design templates – You will get the mockup generator that will allow you to be more creative.
- Stress-free shipping – If the shipments get lost, then it’s up to the company. you will get offered shipment with tracking.
This app does not cost a single penny to acquire it. It is a free Shopify app to use for quality print and embroidery goods free risk.
(Marketing and promotion)
Sumo is the most powerful tool in Shopify. More than 37000 eCommerce stores are currently using this app.
It enhances your email list, increases conversion, and creates more sales. Sumo app helps to convert engagement into purchases and satisfy the customers.
The reason we added SUMO in the list of this list of Best Shopify apps are as follow:
- Enhances the average order value by engaging your customers with the strategies of placed incentives.
- It creates exclusive offers and discounts with the pretty forms, integrates with Shopify smoothly.
- It suddenly intimates when there is a cart abandonment and provides incentives to complete the purchase.
- Enhances your email list by converting the opt-in form as visitors browse your site. It will be helpful as later on you can have a follow-up and can convert them into potential customers.
- It is compliant with the Google SEO guidelines, so you can convert more customers and can increase sales.
Free plans are available, and the pro plans start from $39 per month which is billed annually.
(Marketing and promotion)
FAM is another amazing app built by Sumo, and just like it this app is also among the best Shopify apps that you can find. The goal of the creation of this app is to replace the email marketing team for the Shopify business.
It uses features such as data pulling from your specific Shopify store and Instagram. It fetches out all the product images, the font on the website, brand color, and the logo. Data pulling helps in auto-generating the high converting emails with a single click.
- The app auto-generates the email content for your Shopify store with a single click.
- Scheduling emails is done automatically to forward it to the right people at the very right time.
- Clout-out the data from a million emails to get the most effective subject line, unique layouts, and the images for your online store.
Installation is all free, and 5% charges are levied on the revenue generated from the email delivered by FAM.
Spocket is a major dropshipping app that is being integrated into the list of the best Shopify apps in 2020. With a very less number of clicks, you can start your dropshipping business by selling the products from the suppliers. Located in both the states whether in the UK or EU. This is the main point that makes Spocket a different one from the other dropshipping apps. Most of the other apps focus on products sourced from Aliexpress.
- High-quality products, Spocket ensures that the suppliers they are working with create the high-quality products that the merchants can trust on that.
- Huge dropshipping bargains, this app aims to have a 30-60% profit margin where the ordinary dropshipping profit margins are 15-45%.
- The feature of automated selling is a different one, as it makes the dropshipping business an easy one.
There are free plans available, with the addition of a 7 days extra free trial on the premium paid plans. The plans start from $49 to $99 per month. Consistently, you will be able to maintain a good shipping record of 2-5 days. The platform of Spocket comes with a huge database that enables the searching of products and a convenient and easy one.
(Marketing and promotion)
RECART is among the best Shopify apps for the messenger. Tills now more 110,000 merchants installed it to enhance their online store. RECART is created by eCommerce sellers to enhance sales with the help of messenger marketing.
Messenger will be the next generation of marketing as in place of email sent to the email marketing folder, get better results by automating the chat conversation with your customers in a specific way on Facebook messenger.
Like email marketing, messenger marketing is growing at a faster pace. Almost every person opens the messages and it is very easy to subscribe to RECART as it provides the different one-click subscription tools.
- Reminders of Abandoned Cart
- Product review list
- Order receipts
- Notifications of shipping
- Welcome messages
- Instant facebook campaigns, with this you can easily beat your email newsletter with 4-6X higher opening and click rates.
Pricing is based on the additional revenue generated by the application. The cost starts at $29 per month. A higher scale plan with various features starts from $499 per month.
(Marketing and promotion)
Optinmonster is the leading conversation optimization software. It leads to more email subscribers to a business.
Moreover, it also helps in cart abandonment and enhances the overall conversation of sales. That is the main reason Optinmonster is in this list of best Shopify apps to increase sales in 2020.
- Most importantly, it reduces cart abandonment using the Exit-Intent® Technology or InactivitySensor™, which gathers the email addresses and pop-ups just before visitors leave your site.
- Enhances the sales and conversation rate effectively with a campaign called Spin a Wheel, which is a gamification technique.
- Displays the targeted promotions such as free shipping banners, sales, and many more such things based on referral source, geographical location, previous onsite behavior, etc.
- Coordinates with the most favorite email marketing, content management, and CRM platforms to automate your business.
After installation, Optinmonster offers a 30-day free trial, with that growth plan starting from $49 per month. Every charge is billed in USD. repetitive charges involving the monthly charges or the usage-based charges are billed every 30 days. Their basic plan costs $9 per month which is billed annually.
10. Plugin SEO
Plugin SEO is among the best Shopify apps for free. It helps you to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) issues. As a result, it leads to more web traffic to your online store.
In addition, this app automatically detects the issues with the page title and descriptions, speed, and many such things. Moreover, it includes code snippets that you can easily use to solve any problem by yourself.
- Improves the SEO ranking by discovering the easiest way to optimize your Shopify store.
- Enhances the organic, as higher-ranking results in more free SEO traffic.
- It offers the bulk editing of SEO data.
- Optimizes the blog easily.
- Helps to instantly fix the SEO related issues.
Also Read: How to Optimize Images for Website?
It starts with the 7 days free trial and it’s free forever, which makes it among the best Shopify apps that you must use. Anyway, if you want to have more features with the improvements then you can get the paid version of it termed as Plugin SEO plus with the $20 per month. The charges are always billed in USD.
11. Product reviews
(Store design, conversion optimization and sales)
This app is among the best Shopify apps as, the Product Reviews lets you add a unique feature of customer review to your products.
It leads to a systematic way for your customer to reach you and makes the engagement with each other to make the smooth flow of sales.
Product reviews provide an excellent way to put reviews for your store. Moreover, encourage other customers to make purchases from you.
- Theme friendly design reviews automatically match the look of your stores and feel.
- Easy customization has different options such as editing the layout option, text, and colors without needing to code.
- You can easily import and export your reviews as a spreadsheet.
It is a free Shopify app. You don’t have to pay a single penny to acquire it.
12. Free Shipping bar
(Marketing, sales, and conversion)
It is noticed many of the times that the customers make the purchase when free shipping is included in that product.
A free shipping bar enables you to show your free shipping offer in a slide-out bar. It displays the progressive messages to motivate the customers to reach your free shipping threshold and congratulate the customers when they meet. This increases the conversion making it among the best Shopify apps that you must use.
- Shows your free shipping offer in a slide out and customizable way.
- Shows up the progressive messages when consumers put more items in their shopping cart.
- The very curated bar background images show up the holiday mood, enhances the conversion rate, and generate more sales.
The basic plan of the Free Shipping bar is free of cost and charges nothing to acquire. In the basic plan, you will get features such as Fully customizable banner, display at any accurate position, targeting of the device, etc.
If you want to have some additional features with that so, you can go for the premium plan. It starts from $8.25 per month, which is billed annually as $99 once in a year.
13. Social Photos
Are you thinking of driving more traffic from social media such as Instagram? So Social Photos is among the best Shopify apps, that will suit your needs perfectly. This app will feature your customer and make them happy as well. Social Photos will provide you an excellent type of social proof, termed as user-generated content at the same time.
Whenever any customer tags a picture of themselves with your product on Instagram, social photos automatically collects it into a gallery. Then each of the products can be directly sold through the direct links catering to the more sales to your business.
- You will easily get the daily notification of tagged photos so that it will be easy for you to curate the customer’s pictures.
- There is an option of the customizable gallery which will customize your page and product galleries to race up the feel of your brand.
- Shopping directly from the photo gallery allows the customers to shop from the links available on your product and generates more sales.
The pricing of Social Photos is such that the basic plan costs a little $10 per month which will include an Instagram gallery, curated photos of customers in the gallery, and tracking of one Instagram username with the hashtags. The advance plan is $24 per month and if you need the premium plan then it’s $50 per month.
14. Facebook Live Chat
Messenger is at a fast pace to become the new live chat. Live chat has become one of the essential customer service and customer feedback tools. With the Facebook Live Chat, you can easily keep a record of the reconnection and conversion rate of your customers at any point in the time you want. Messages will be always saved in your inbox if you are not able to respond to them immediately. Now Facebook is a concern with taking more of B2C seriously, making this a must-use app among the list of best Shopify apps.
- You can support your customers with the help of messenger on your particular website.
- Chat history is always available for the online store owner as well as for customers.
- There is full customization so no coding is needed.
- This app is so mobile friendly.
The app is a paid-up one. There are a total of three plans available for Facebook Live Chat. The starter plan is $12.99 per month. The second plan which is an express one costs $29.99 per month. And the last plan is $79.99 per month termed as platinum plan. The billing is done on an annual basis.
YotPo is consistently being the most favorite. Also ranked first amongst the best Shopify apps to enhance the sales as it raises a hand towards the product reviews and spins up the purchases more.
The app lets the easy flow of sending requests for customer reviews and displays the reviews on the store tabs.
- Gethers reviews, ratings, pictures, and even Q\A from potential customers.
- Boost up the conversions by showing the customer content onsite.
- Creates a strong brand community for you.
- Produces better business decisions with the help of analytics and customer feedback.
This is a Free Shopify app. Also, you want more features such as user-generated images, rich snippets, and many more then the pricing starts with $29 per month.
Have a look at Shopify app stores to have more!
Hence with this, we conclude our list of Top 15 Best Shopify apps to increase sales in 2020. The apps from Shopify are the best way to enhance the functionality of your new or moderate eCommerce store in a more systematic and user-friendly way. If you are having just a start-up then, it will be a little bit tough for you to know what and how to do?
There are a great number of eCommerce sellers who have just started to drive the most loyal customers by offering access to an all-in-one environment for plugins and apps.
Ecommerce businesses are constantly finding out the ways to chase more consumers and potential leads for the business. Thus Shopify has the solution for all your eCommerce business that turns out to drive successful conversions. Which Shopify app you want to use is dependent on you.
This writeup will be so helpful for you to choose which app will suit you the best for your needs and how you want to accomplish the goals from the same.
Now that you have a good chance to choose any of your favorite apps among the list of the best Shopify apps to boost up your online business, Feel free to suggest other apps. This article has covered almost all apps from every category which is essential for the successful online store.